Thursday 21 February 2013

Third in the line up and the last support this is Speaking In Shadows! 5 piece Alternative - rockers from Coventry put on another great performance. There rock style brought real power to the stage, and I had to fight the urge to do air guitar! Good guitar riffs, and fast drums that I really enjoyed, the only problem I had with the whole performance were with the vocals. As I hard a time understanding what was being sung, even with no guitars or drums playing I still had trouble! One of the nice things about it was the amount of free things they throw out into the crowd, wristbands, cds and even an ester egg!
I also got the chance to speak to the guys after the show and they were all very nice.
A good band that I'd be more than happy to see again.
Check them out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/speakinginshadows
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment