Thursday 21 February 2013

Fluorescent Hearts were next in the line, 4 piece the pop - rockers from Glasgow (And I thought I'd come far for the gig!)
Again it was another high energy performance that had the crowd jumping. The guitar riffs alone made me want to dance and clap my hands, and the whole crowd were loving it! I wasn't loving it as much as without knowing any of their songs before hand I didn't know any lyrics and I had a little trouble hearing what was being sung. One of my favourite things about the performance was a friend of mine asked the band before hand if they'd play her favourite song and they did! They did do a cover of a 90s song which I didn't know but what ever it was I liked it as they filled it full of energy.
Check them out of Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FHtheband
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment