Monday 14 January 2013

Sorry it's been sooo long since I've done this but I've been busy (Yeah I'm as surprised as you are!)  But today I'm back with five piece, indie crush The WillPower from London, I first heard of the band from the vocalist Daniel through Facebook.
These are the demos of some of the songs from their EP!
You Know What I Did Last Summer,
It's light, fun song, quite poppy and as the name suggests it's a summery song. The guitars are catchy, the drums are quick pasted and having me tapping my foot, vocals are unique and that's one of my favourite things the fact that Daniels voice is different and wow he can sing fast! Another one of my favourite things are the lyrics, the way they tell a story and I don't get annoyed that it's too repetitive and I can sing along (If I can keep up..) Though this song has something familiar about it that I can't pit down it's quite a unique song and it's obvious to see these people have talent.
Take Me Out,
Fast, catchy and lyrics you can sing along with, what's not to like? Honestly not a lot. It took me a few times to understand what Daniel was singing in some places but about from that I can't think of anything I didn't like! It's was fast, it's powerful, it'll get stuck in your head, it's different and the lyrics are again telling a story, and it's one of the best things about the band as a whole.
I hope to see WillPower live one day as I'm sure if there live performances are as fun and energetic as the recordings I'd be in for one hell of a show.
The highly anticipated EP comes out later this year! And I can't wait to own these fantastic tracks.
Listen :http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.179205138845638&type=2
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/Thewillpowermusic
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment