Tuesday 18 December 2012

Today we're back in America, Rhode Island to be exact! Suburban Downfall are a 4 piece Pop/Punk band. I first heard them through Twitter.
Their song I'll Take One For The Team: There's no intro we got straight into full blown guitars, drums and vocals. I enjoyed jumping about to the guitars than singing along to the lyrics as they're not the ones that make you want to sing your heart out to but rock along side them. I think this is one of those songs that great recorded but is even better live.
If I Kiss You: Intro is a catchy guitar riff and I already know I'm gonna love this song. And I'm right, the guitar riffs are catchy and upbeat (Is it odd that just the guitar riffs made me smile?) They also remind me of Blink 182. Vocals have more of 'I want to sing along' compared to the last song, everything works together for this song and I really like it.
Coulda Been: I love at the beginning the guitars start in one ear (If you have headphones on) and when the drums come in they come in the other ear blending them both together. The guitar riffs, drums and bass just make me want to get up and jump around and I have to say I was remind of Bentley Park not in a bad way of course. It's hard to pick a favourite song out of these 3 but I think it's gotta be this one, the vocals strong, guitars memorable, drums fast, bass upbeat what more could you ark for?
1 awesome band, 3 awesome songs I'm happy :D and can't wait to hear more from them soon.
Listen: http://www.facebook.com/suburbandownfall/app_178091127385
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/suburbandownfall
Em xxx

     

No comments:

Post a Comment