Friday 7 December 2012

Sorry it's been a while but things are taking longer that I first thought! Today I've got a review for Reactions a 4 piece rock/post hardcore from America! First heard this band through Twitter.
Their song The Missing
Drums start the song soon to be followed by an epic guitar riffs to make an amazing intro. Michel's clear, strong vocals fit the song . One of my favourite things are the lyrics, the way I can understand them and sing along as I loud as I can. Another one of my favourite things about this song is the guitar rifffs There're some more screamo vocals and I'm not so sure, I couldn't understand them at all. Normally I don't mind that sort of thing but this time it didn't work for me.
It's a good song, though it's not the most original thing I've ever heard but I like to so you'll find me doing air guitar to in the near future.
I bet they'd be an amazing band to see live, full of power, energy and everyone singing along.
Listen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qO_zlfUw_gM
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/reactionsmusic  
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment