Monday 19 November 2012

A review for my first solo artiest James Plimmer, he does covers/own songs on YouTube, first heard of him through Facebook.
His song Snow Angel,
I've said this before but I'l say it again, simple is always best. There's nothing complicated about this song, an acoustic guitar, vocals and lyrics that are about something real.
It's a soft song so I'm not tapping my foot but closing my eyes and really getting lost in the song! The lyrics are about losing someone close to you and the mistakes you make along the way and they're amazing.Vocals are soft, clear  and emotion, really brings the lyrics to life. This guys got talent not only in his singing and his guitar but in his song writing if his first song is this good I can't wait to hear what's next.
I couldn't help fall in love with this song everything about it is perfect, defiantly one of my new favourite songs.
Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpVk72Keg7o&feature=relmfu
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jamesplimmerofficial?fref=ts
Em xxx
It's been 10 days since I did this review and I still can't stop listening to this song! I love it I really do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment