Tuesday 9 October 2012

Hello and welcome to my first review of October! With a Lincolnshire a 5 piece rock/post-hardcore band called They Say Fall.
This is there song The Jaundice Theory, after the first few seconds of the song I'm remind of Panic at the Disco in a good way. Piano starts off the song before the guitars join followed by the vocals, the vocals strong and confordent but also heavy but not to heavy just so they fit the strong rockness of the song. The guitars are what a think of as classic rock and are bloody awesome, great drums check!
I really enjoyed the song and will be rocking out and singing along to it in the future. Even though the band reminds me of Panic I do think they've have there own style I haven't heard anything all them before.  As for seeing this band live I can image they'd be really good and being there from Lincolnshire I'll try and get along to there gigs! 
Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7fdFg-utk&feature=plcp
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/theysayfall
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment