Tuesday 25 September 2012

When I said I'll be back on Monday I meant Tuesday.... Me and YouTube decided to have an argument yesterday. And the band of the day is The Hush a 4 piece pop/rock band from Nottingham :) I first heard this band through Twitter.
A catchy beat which would be hard not to jump about or tap your foot to; vocals are good fit the song a little bit higher than I thought they would be but good; lyrics are good not complaints except maybe a little repetitive with 'Let me know' and I learned them by about the 4th time I heard the song which is a good thing because I love being able to sing along with songs I would like to give credit to the drummer sometimes in songs the drums can get lost but not here I can always here them clearly; and of course the guitars get a good thumbs up :)
Altogether I like this band, they have talent and I think they'd be really energetic live! They also remind me of someone I can't put my finger on who but there is silt similarity about this song.
Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeeEQ84SAyI
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheHushuk
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment